Terms and Conditions
About These Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (which include other important hyper-linked sections such as our Shipping, Cancellation and Returns and Privacy Policies) apply to use of the website and any purchase of products through www.itsfromtheshed.com and/or direct from It's From the Shed over the telephone.
By accessing www.itsfromtheshed.com and/or placing an order with us, either through the website or directly over the telephone , you will be deemed to have read and understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We may update this policy from time to time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 30/09/2020
For any queries in relation to these Terms and Conditions please contact us providing as much detail as possible about your concern, question, or request.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing www.itsfromtheshed.com (the "Website"), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, It's From The Shed own the intellectual property rights in the website, material and content (except user-submitted) on the website.
- All product trademarks and copyrights are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.
- Copying, storing, modifying or reproducing, any of the website or its contents, images, design other than for personal non-commercial use, without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Whilst we try to ensure that the website and content is available at all times, we make no warranty that the services will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted , timely, or error-free.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided on the website is correct, however it may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the services.
- In situations where incorrect pricing is mistakenly posted, we reserve the right to cancel orders placed at the incorrect price. In such instances, customers are reminded that any "confirmation" emails despatched are confirmations of receipt of order rather than confirmations of the formal legal acceptance of the order.
Licence to use website
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within our website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download and print such material and content for the purpose of using this website, including making a purchase.
- Any use of the website or its contents, images, design including copying, storing, modifying, reproducing other than for personal non-commercial use is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from us.
- You are not allowed to interfere with our systems, restrict or inhibit the use of the services for anyone else, nor are you allowed to use them for any activities that breach any laws, standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority or circulate any material that is of a threatening, harmful, vulgar, abusive, obscene, unlawful, harassing or libellous nature.
It's From The Shed is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and we only collect information about you for two main reasons:
to process your order; and
to provide you with the best possible service.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Please contact us if you wish to check the information that we hold about you.
External websites accessed through from www.itsfromtheshed.com are independent websites over which It's From The Shed does not exercise any control.
You therefore acknowledge and agree that , as you have chosen to enter the linked website, It's From The Shed are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly for the content or general practices of any of these third party sites and/or services.
Product Pricing and Descriptions
Images of products on www.itsfromtheshed.com are for illustrative purposes only. Although every effort is made to assure accurate impression of our products through the images and ensure the colours appear as realistic as possible in the images, this sometimes depends on different web browsers, and we cannot guarantee exact colour.
Please also remember our hand crafted products are handmade by humans and not mass produced, as such ;
- slight variations in design and colour will occur.
- decorative patterns will vary somewhat to the product image displayed.
- Length measurements are also approximate and will vary slightly with each individual handmade item.
These variations are part of the hand made process and what makes our hand crafted products unique, any variations should not be seen as a fault.
The variations and individuality of each piece will not affect the overall aesthetic of the product or its ability for use intended, it will just add to its story.
All product prices are displayed in pounds sterling, and may be subject to change.
In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a charge for postage and packaging - this will either be added to the final total during the checkout process, or in the case of some of our larger or more bespoke items we will provide you with a quote for delivery which will be charged separately.
If you do not accept the quoted delivery charge then we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid.
Please refer to our separate Shipping Policy for more detail.
Incorrect Pricing / Descriptions
- Whilst we take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct, occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described.
- If this is the case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all.
- If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered, we will make reasonable endeavours to contact you and provide you with the option to either continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, or to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
- If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled and refund the price you have paid.
Vouchers codes and sale items
- Offers and voucher codes are valid whilst promotional stocks last.
- These offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discount codes.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw offers without prior notice at any time.
It's From The Shed reserves the right to make changes at any time to the content of the website and amend product specifications and correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
Total Cost of Order
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus cost of delivery.
All orders will be charged in GBP pounds sterling.
Payment of the total cost in full must be received before your order can be accepted and dispatched.
Where delivery is not included at checkout (in the case of some of our artwork or commissioned products), you will be contacted by the artist directly using the contact details you provide to quote for the shipping fees and arrange delivery.
Quotes for shipping will stand for a period of 28 days from the day of the quote. Should you not accept the shipping quotation then we reserve the right to cancel the order and you will be provided with a refund for the total paid.
Please see our Cancellation and Returns policy for more detail.
Preferred method of payment
Protecting your online order information is very important. Our preferred method of payment is by PayPal using card or a debit card, this assures you of security and confidentiality.
PayPal can accept a range of credit and debit card payments, including Visa® and MasterCard® and you do not need an account with PayPal in order to make a payment using their service.
When checking out PayPal will give you two options to complete your transaction;
Login to your PayPal account or;
"Pay by Debit or Credit Card" which enables you to complete your purchase using the "PayPal Guest Checkout".
Your transactions are protected by PayPal's highly sophisticated fraud-prevention system and these same encrypted security measures remain in effect for buyers who choose the PayPal Guest Checkout.
By using PayPal we have no access to your credit card information, we simply receive a notification that the amount has been authorised or not.
Once you have completed your transaction, you will be returned to our site and an order acknowledgment email will be sent to the email address you have specified.
The processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order. A contract between you and It's From the Shed for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you and a confirmation of dispatch has been sent.
If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
It's From the Shed take pride in the quality of our products, and our policy is to ensure that all products supplied are delivered in perfect condition. However, we understand there are times when you may be unhappy or dissatisfied with the products or service you receive and wish to cancel or return your order.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel any order to obtain a refund for any or all items purchased.
For more information about cancellation and returns, please refer to Cancellations and Returns Policy.
We make every effort to deliver products within the estimated timescales, however delays may occasionally be inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Should despatch be delayed in any way we will notify you by email.
For full details on shipping charges and estimated timescales please visit our Shipping Policy.
Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
Ordering from It's From The Shed
By placing an order via our online checkout process, or directly via telephone you are making an offer to It's From The Shed to purchase the goods detailed in your order , upon the terms described here.
As part of our online checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors, and remove or add additional items.
When ordering you will be required to enter your name, e-mail address, billing address details and delivery address details if they are different. You must also possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to our checkout provider (Paypal).
Once you have checked out online and payment is processed we will send you an order acknowledgement via email stating that your order has been received and detailing the products you have ordered.
Please note this order acknowledgement is not an order confirmation nor does it constitute our acceptance of your order. A contract between you and It's From The Shed for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you and a confirmation of dispatch has been sent.
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights, however we reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time, and may refuse to accept an order:
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; or
- if the product you ordered is not available in stock; or
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not agree to the delivery prices quoted for heavier or bespoke products; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions.
If there are any problems with your order, or a delay in dispatch we will notify you as soon as possible either by email or by phone.